Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This is our new victoria =(


Bryce Dallas Howard is now the New Victoria for Eclipse =(

personally: me no likely! Rachelle is the only person i can and ever will imagine playing Victoria.

sign a twitter petition to get her back in eclipse sign here:

petition 'Rachelle Lefevre back as 'Victoria' in Eclipse!' - http://301.to/625

i doubt it will do much.

i dunno about you, but this news about victoria is making me not want to watch eclipse. in fact, if Rachelle isn't re-casted, i doubt i will see it...

i don't know about you. but i defiantly do not like this news at all.

summit. you have made a very big mistake! be prepared to have pissed off fans.



1 comment:

  1. I know I am pissed off too. I am very sad I thought Rachelle was amazing as Victoria. Plus it is just dumb to switch it up in the 3rd movie.

    ReplyDelete